John Barrowman Wants David Tennant Back For Doctor Who's 50th Anniversary


Torchwood actor John Barrowman has been chatting to Cultbox about his hopes for the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary episode and it seems he's as keen as us for David Tennant and Catherine Tate to rock up as the Doctor and Donna, listing his wishlist for the episode as ""Davros, Donna, and my Doctor, David Tennant." 
We'd also be pretty pleased to see John himself back as Captain Jack! 
John added that he's really looking forward to the anniversary saying: "I love the whole Doctor Who universe. I’m excited for all the celebrations."

Read Cultbox's full interview with John Barrowman here.

Thanks to @mattsmithcom

Comments

  1. I really hope that happens!!

    ~Lily

    lilycarolinephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome :D my favourite Doctor so far returns, David's acting never fails to help set a dark serious tone and catch me off guard with the playful nature of the doctor.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment