Broadchurch's Olivia Colman Talks Series 2!



Fans of ITV's Broadchurch were thrilled when it was announced on Monday that there would be a second series of the drama.
Lead actress Olivia Colman has been talking to the London Evening Standard about the news and even the possibility of a third series...
“The pressure is pretty awful for the writer Chris Chibnall. But I think he has always had a second series in mind. I think in his head it’s a trilogy. But we will see how the second series goes. I know what the story will be but I’m not going to tell you.”
Talking of the secrecy surrounding the series she said  “We signed so many secret legal documents that I think we were all terrified of letting the secret out. I made a point of staying in so I couldn’t go out and tell anybody.”
She also admitted that adopting a similar format to The Killing could be a risk.
“But I thought that was a great idea,” she said. “You’re not assuming people can’t stick with a good story — you’re assuming everyone is bright. It’s nice to know we have an intelligent viewing public and are giving them what they want.
“It’s great to have a proper gripping drama because people love to talk about it.”

Comments

  1. Fabulous news I can't wait.
    The biggest secret will be WHO's in it with you
    ;) :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment