Olivia Colman On Broadchurch 2: "It Sounds Really, Really Exciting"



Broadchurch star Olivia Colman has been talking again about the second series of  the hit ITV drama which goes into production next year. She told the Mirror:
“It won’t be the same format again. It sounds ­really, really exciting and I think it will be even better.”


She also dropped a very strong hint that she might be involved, telling them, “It would be a bit much to go in and ask them to up my fee. I’m just grateful for a job. I don’t want to shoot myself in my foot.”

However, in another interview published today, Olivia told the Guardian when asked about the new series, "I'm not allowed to tell you anything, so don't look at me. Don't look into my eyes."

So far there has been no formal announcement about any plot details of series 2 of Broadchurch other than it will be very different. Nor has there been any word on which members of the cast, which also included David Tennant, Arthur Darvill, Andrew Buchan and Jodie Whittaker, might return.






Comments