Available Now: My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic Dr. Whooves Figure



The My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic range of figures is now available to order in the USA and includes the Dr. Whooves Time Turner vinyl figure, which, with its spiky hair and necktie, suspiciously resembles one particular incarnation of the Doctor...

Description


My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Dr. Whooves Vinyl Figure

Doctor Who and My Little Pony! What an awesome mashup! Your favorite characters from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic animated television show get the vinyl figure treatment! This My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Dr. Whooves Time Turner Vinyl Figure features the Earth pony as a 6-inch tall vinyl figure. Time Turner / Dr. Whooves looks great and would be an amazing addition to any My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fan's collection! Ages 5 and up.




The My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Dr. Whooves Vinyl Figure will be released in the UK on the 6th October 2013. 




International orders are available via both links 





Comments