Tenth Doctor Month: Quote Of The Day #5



Reinette: Doctor. So lonely. So very very alone.
The Doctor: What do you mean, alone? You've never been alone in your life.... When did you start calling me Doctor?
Reinette: Such a lonely little boy. Lonely then and lonelier now. How can you bear it?
The Doctor: How did you do that?
Reinette: A door once opened may be stepped through in either direction. Oh Doctor. My lonely Doctor. Dance with me.
The Doctor: I can't.
Reinette: Dance with me.
The Doctor: This is the night you dance with the King.
Reinette: Then first I shall make him jealous.
The Doctor: I can't.
Reinette: Doctor. Doctor who? It's more than just a secret, isn't it?
The Doctor: What did you see?
Reinette: That there comes a time, Time Lord, when every lonely little boy must learn how to dance.


The Girl In The Fireplace (2006)

Comments