NEW INTERVIEW: David Tennant Talks To Woman's Weekly "Calling Me A Sex Symbol Is Absurd!"


David Tennant is the cover star of this week's Woman's Weekly. In the new issue, which is out today, David discusses  how he decided to become an actor , "I was always pretending to be other people and telling stories" and how he copes with fame, "I did a day in Center Parcs and Georgia warned me it was going to be a nightmare, but it was fine. Other times, you'll walk to the Post Office and you end up jumping in to bushes. Nobody knew who I was until I was relatively elderly which I think was quite useful."
He also speaks about his new play Don Juan In Soho which he describes as "a very modern version of the Don Juan story.. very funny, very filthy and a little bit twisted."

Read the interview below and be sure to get yourself a print copy while stocks last!



Comments